WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Piano - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Piano > Topics

Subject: hey
Replies: 6 Views: 1383

zeromus 13.04.08 - 05:39pm
hey man i used to play piano but lost intrest lately as iv found guitar lol piano take alot of space and heavy so i have a digital grand piano at home in my bedroom which is a light 88key keyboard where i can do beats and change sounds, it got pedal aswel. i like composing my own music. *

zeromus 13.04.08 - 05:43pm
last songs i played on piano were balletto and garage sale. they grade2 level i did pass that exam and was studying grade3 piano but gave up there. im focusing on guitar lately. also im grade5 for music theory. *

serfie 14.04.08 - 09:34am
Hi there, yea the size and weight of a piano is quite a problem, I ad to completley dismantel mine to get it into my room. Great to hear from you, If you like we must exchange sheet music! Thanx for dropping by *

serfie 14.04.08 - 10:03am
Hi there zeromus I sent you a message in your inbox. Sorry if I take long to reply I have a lot of friends on prosdigits *

zeromus 15.04.08 - 12:26am
hey can u play? i wonder how peeps can play like 7pages plus of sheet music, like 10minute long pieces. must drain alot out of u cause much to do and if its demi semi quavers thats a nightmare lol semi quavers make fingers ache. *

serfie 16.04.08 - 09:00am
its bad hay, ive got one or two tunes i can play moderatly well that are 12 pages long. Yes it does make one tired. Take toccata et Fuga for example thats 12 pages, After youve played that baby u dont want to play for a while after that *

jmiguel 27.04.08 - 12:55am
Hi. I'm a church organist but piano is the first musical i used during my teens. I'm very glad that I joined this group. I wish that it has a yahoo group counterpart. By the way, you can email me at mrcoolguy_ph@yahoo.com.ph *

* Piano Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Piano

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search